More races returned in the second quarter of 2021! Team Norris Running athletes had a successful spring of racing, including venturing out into half Ironmans and 100Ks!
Jessica raced her first half Ironman (70.3)!
Pete ran a 1:58:03 half marathon, a 14-minute marathon PR of 4:22, and a 5K in 25:40!
Kimberly raced a 6.8 mile bridge run in 1:02 and placed 10/59 in her AG!
Clarke ran a half marathon PR of 2:16!
Richard ran a 21:41 5K, raced a 1:35 half marathon PR, and reached 1000 miles by the end of June (for the first time)!
Melissa completed the Eugene Virtual Half Marathon and 5K! She also raced her first post-pandemic live 5K!
Betsy raced a trail 15K!
Janelle raced her first postpartum half marathon in at the Blue-Gray Half!
Angelica ran a 1:53 half marathon at the Kenosha half marathon!
Marcus A. raced a 1:38 half marathon and a 10 mile race!
Lucien ran a 1:51 half marathon solo virtual race and a 10K PR of 48:23 in a live road race!
Olena ran a 30-minute time trial at a 7:50/mile and completed a virtual half marathon in 2:17!
Michelle raced a two 5Ks and made huge strides in the mental aspect of racing!
Mark raced a 1:29 half marathon and a 5:55 mile race!
Marian raced the Sleepy Hollow Half Marathon!
Kimberly raced the Keys 100 relay!
Jen completed the Indy Mini Virtual Half Marathon!
Marcus C. raced a half marathon PR of 1:51!
Jessica B. completed her first marathon in a virtual race!
Lori ran a 30K trail race!
Sam ran her first postpartum 5K!
Sophie placed as second woman in her first 100K!
Welcome to the Runners’ Roundup!
We’re so excited to bring you this new linkup! Formerly the Running Coaches’ Corner, we’re back with a new lineup of co-hosts, fresh ideas, and a lot of fun! Link up each week to post your favorite running tips, experiences, race and training recaps, workouts, gear, and coaching ideas.
- Join your hosts Coach Debbie Runs, Confessions of a Mother Runner, Mile by Mile, Runs with Pugs , and Laura Norris Running each week for the Runners’ Roundup linkup!
- Your link must be running related. Unrelated links will be removed.
- You must link back to your hosts — it’s common courtesy and a lot more fun!
- Spread the link-up love by visiting at least two other #running bloggers! Leave a comment and find new blogs to read!
- Use hashtags #running and #RunnersRoundup to stay in touch and promote your content!