Are you looking to make 2022 your breakthrough year in running? Do you want to fine-tune your training so that you are an endurance machine without compromising speed? Or maybe you aren’t sure which workouts to do to optimally train without overreaching. Do you want to know how to use nutrition and strength training to perform better? Are you tired of feeling held back by your mindset? If so, then the Foundations of Running Performance course is for you!
This course is designed for runners of all abilities: beginner, intermediate, and advanced; 5K to ultra; low mileage and high mileage. It should be noted that this is a science-based course, not a training plan. This is to provide you with the information to empower your training.
This course is self-paced and open for registration at any time. You receive content through both email and Teachable. The cost is $250 for six modules of content. This course can make the perfect gift for the runner in your life who has big running goals for 2022, wants to break the cycle of injury or plateauing, or wants to learn more about the sport of long-distance running.
This is an evidence-based program, which means the rationale is heavily supported by the current body of research, master’s degree level understanding of exercise science, and the principles of coaching that I use with the runners with whom I work 1:1.
What you will receive: Six modules with accompanying videos, calculators, and PDF print-outs – all of which are yours to keep
- Access to future modules as the course grows, with no added payment
- A private Facebook group to ask questions as needed
- Ongoing support – please reach out with questions!
- Bonus: a quick intro to the physiology behind long-distance running
- How to Maximize Your Aerobic Base
- Is Poor Economy Holding You Back?
- Working Smart, Not Harder: Creating Effective Quality Sessions
- Nutritional Strategies for Optimal Adaptation & Ergogenic Aids for Racing
- Strength Training to Support Your Running
- Cultivating a Growth-Oriented Mindset
Some samples of recent athlete success: